Du users can now forward their du call divert to other local or landlines. You can avail this facility subject to standard charges. You can choose these services according to your needs.
du call divert Active to another Mobile Or Fixed Line
You have the ability to divert calls to your phone or Fixed to another number.
- By dialling *21*05xxxxxxxx# (forward all calls)
- By dialling *67*05xxxxxxxx# (forward when busy)
- By dialling *61*05xxxxxxxx# (forward when no answer)
- By dialling *62*05xxxxxxxx# (forward when switched off/unreachable)
Charges are made according to the standard call rates of this package. Activation can be done for free
Deactive Du Call Fowarding Mobile Or Fixed Line
After confirmation you can cancel this service at any time and get these calls to your real phone number.
- By dialling #21# (forward all calls)
- By dialling #67# (forward when busy)
- By dialling #61# (forward when no answer)
- By dialling #62# (forward when switched off/unreachable)
After deactivation the forwarding of phone numbers will automatically become invalid.
By using this service you must agree to the Du Terms. This service can be used for incoming calls only.