By correctly identifying the Samsung dishwasher LC Code and other codes, you can correctly identify the faults and weaknesses of your device and by that you can troubleshoot the device at home without technical support and increase the functionality and durability of the device.
Samsung dishwasher lc,le codes
These are the reasons for this.
- LC: Leak sensor has detected moisture or a water leak.
- LE: Water reflector jam (Waterwall models only).
This is the main reason why the LC code appears:
- Blocked drain hose
- Faulty water inlet valve
- Damaged spray arm
- Leak in the door seal
This is the primary reason why the LE code appears:
- Water reflector jam
- Water inlet valve is not opening properly
- Spray arm is not rotating properly
- Door seal is not properly sealing
If you see an LC or LE error code, the first thing to do is check the drain tube. You can do this by removing the hose from the dishwasher and checking if it is blocked. If the hose is clear, you can try restarting the dishwasher. If the error code still appears, you need to call a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
See Also : Samsung Codes For washer
Here are some additional steps you can take to identify LC and LE codes;
- Unplug the dishwasher for 15 minutes and then plug it back in.
- Check the detergent dispenser to make sure it is not overfilled.
- Clean the filter in the bottom of the dishwasher.
- Run a diagnostic cycle on the dishwasher.
You should try to take the following steps to prevent LC or LE codes from appearing on your machine and make the machine efficient.
- Inspect the drain hose regularly for any clogs.
- Clean the filter in the bottom of the dishwasher regularly.
- Use the correct amount of detergent.
- Do not overload the dishwasher.
- Run the dishwasher on a regular basis.
Other Samsung dishwasher error codes
- HE: Heating error. This code suggests a problem with the dishwasher’s heating element or heating circuit.
- 4E or 4C: Water supply error. issue with the dishwasher’s water supply,
- OE or 5E: Drain error. This code indicates a problem with draining the water from the dishwasher, often caused by a clog or blockage in the drain hose or filter.
- IE: Inlet error. It signifies a problem with the dishwasher’s water inlet,
- PE: Pressure sensor error. This code indicates an issue with the pressure sensor, which measures the water pressure in the dishwasher.
- FE: Fill error. It suggests a problem with the dishwasher filling with water, usually caused by a faulty water inlet valve or an issue with water supply.
- CE: Communication error. This code indicates a communication problem between the control board and other components of the dishwasher.
following the instructions provided by the manufacturer and the efficiency of your device, you can reduce the errors of your device and contact Samsung service centers for troubleshooting.