If you are dialog user, you are one of over 15 million clients. They use large number of Dialog USSD Codes to delivers hundreds of services to their users. a dialog is the largest digital infrastructure provider in Sri Lanka. Most people do not remember all but one or two of these lists, and in such situation it takes lot of an effort for them to find the short code needed for their small task. But we looked at them and brought the short numbers or USSD codes of all Dialog services into one the list. You no longer have to search the internet to find Dialog SMS codes.
Dialog USSD Codes List of valuable USSD codes and dial codes for you Dialog users This list can be used for all Dialog services and companies do not charge for USSD codes and SMS. Below is list of ussd codes for your convenience. All are new updates. Dialog Axiata (PVT) Ltd Services. Dialog USSD codes for an activation/ a deactivationSMS, Data, Calls, IDD, Ring intone, Recharge, News And More.
Dialog USSD Codes – Mobile
Here was list of short codes you may need on a daily basis when using Dialog services This will enable support for your mobile services. You can also get USSD codes for Mobile Broadband services.
- #456# – Check Balance
- #123#PIN# – Top Up Card
- #356# – Credit Loan/Data Loan/Gift Credit/EZ Cash/Call Me Req
- #111# – EZ Cash
- #678# – Mobile Broadband / Data Pkg Activation
- #103# – Roaming
- #107# -Mobile Insurance/Wi-Fi Calling/Subscribed Services/My Bill and Share Credit/Call Management
- #107# – IDD / Call Management/News and Information/Entertainment/Rewards and Loyalty
- #107*12*7# – MyDialog Offers
- #132# – Sim Owernership
- #141# – Star Points
Dialog TV USSD
a list of USSD codes that support Dialog Television This allows you to activate Dialog TV channels, prepaid connections, etc.
- #679# – Rescan, Package Info , Loan Request , Channel Activation/Deactivation & Bill Balance
- #679# – PIN request, Change PIN, Forgot PIN, Remove PIN
- #679# – Prepaid Initial Activations
- #679# – Television Account Recharge
- #679# – Packages and Channel Line-Up
Dialog Home Broadband USSD
The USSD code required for your Dialog Home broadband services allows you to use the services without having to use the Dialog app.
- #678# – Data Extension, Check Balance, Check Bill, Recharge, Data Package Change
- #678# – Tariff Plan Change , Wi-Fi packages, Closest Wi-Fi Hotspots, Payment Options
- #678# – Fixed Voice Blaster
Dialog SMS / Dial Codes
All Dialog services can be accessed by voice calling this number. There is no charge for this. Voice facilities make it possible for people who have difficulty using USSD to use Dial Codes.
- 1777– Dialog Hotline
- 990– Digital Helth
- 456 – Bill Information
- 780– Cricket Score
- 444– Dial 4 it
- 555– Entertainment
- 386 – D funky
- 353– Games
- 616-Govi Mithuru
- 131-D Min Payment
- 390-Music On Dimand
- 3535 – Dialog Quiz
- 123– Recharge Card
- 356 – Loan Service
- 387 – Ringin Tone
- +94777999777 -Roaming Hotline
- 679 -Dialog TV
- 678 – Internet Service
Activate SMS Divert
Activate Type DIV[ Number ] And Send 9010 , Deactivate Type DIV DEL And Send 9010 Or Activate Using Web Refer http://sms.dialog.lk
Dialog is the largest provider of a internet and landline telephony, mobile and TV facilities. They offer large range of codes for their clients. 1777 is Dialog hotline number 365 days. Most of Dialog’s services are now available through their MyDialog application. Give it try. It is easy and safe.